24 May 2007

Van Damme, it's Thursday!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm so happy it's Thursday, I should be ashamed. All I can think about is how much sleep I will get this weekend. I'm sure I'll make some time for writing. After all, I have the middle of the end bits to fill in. And I think this book may require an epilogue. I know if I was the reader and came to the end as it stands, I'd feel cheated. I'm one of those people who has to know what happened to my good fictional friends.

Today at work, my co-workers asked us to share our song. Nope, not a romantic one. If you were to enter a room and music announced your arrival, what would the song be? Daunting, isn't it? Maybe not for you all because you are more savvy than me, but I am still stumped. I want to find something clever, not too common, yet something I actually know. I'm not really good with music, so I'm hoping they forget.

What's your theme music?

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Hmm...
I'd like it to be Lady in Red by Eric Clapton or She by Elvis Costello, but I don't think I'm sexy enough for either of those. Instead, I'd like to inspire a celebration, so how about the Beatles' Birthday song:

Da da da da da da da da
They say it's your birthday
Da da da da da da da da
We're gonna have a good time!

Fun thing to think about! LOL.

Elayne said...

I think you can have any song you want, but I love the idea of inspiring a celebration. I've never heard the Beatles' Birthday Song. So what would you be wearing as you strolled into a room with your song playing? I'd probably be in something slinky and black :) Still don't have a song, though.