27 January 2007

Something new...

Today, we took our middle man to dinner to celebrate his scholastic achievements. His favorite restaurant happens to be near Barnes & Noble, so we stopped there first while we waited for a table to open. I am a fool for bookstores. I bought a new Piers Anthony and the newest addition to Simon R. Green's Nightside series. I also managed to find a book I've had my eye on for a little while--Eats, Shites and Leaves. Yes, that is the real name. It's a parody of the well known grammar/language usage book, Eats, Shoots and Leaves. With a title like that, I had to buy it. And because I neglected buying calendars at the start of the year, I bought everyone a new calendar.

Take a deep breath, 'cause we're finally getting to the good part. My calendar is based on the popular book series, Would You Rather...? So with each new day, I get to choose a new dilemma, which I get to share with you. Some of them are downright funny, and some make me blush! What a cool adventure. The worst part of this game is the fact that you must choose between the two options. Today's is kind of fun. Would you rather have breast implants made of Nerf or Play-Doh?1

Definitely Nerf.
Nerf holds its shape. Okay, so dogs love to gnaw it to death, but if I keep my shirt on, that shouldn't be a problem, right? Those would be great. Never would I need a bra, and think of the rainbow assortment of colors! So what would you choose?


1 Would You Rather? Copyright 2006 by Justin Heimberg and David Gomberg

No comments: