28 September 2007

Forgot... shame on me!

I received a request for a full of my manuscript this week! Yea!!! The agent thought my title was cute. She was the first to say so. I think it's pretty good, but what do I know? I'm stoked, and so glad that I sent it out. This manuscript was about to join the book of my heart in the realm of dustbunnies, but something told me to give it another try.

I still haven't sent out the partial requested from the conference I attended a week, or was it two, ago. Man alive! This week is going to be creative hell, but I am so looking forward to it because writing is my passion!!! Okay, I'm really leaving this time. My eyelids have lead weights on them.

4 comments:

Delafantastika said...

No, not the dustbunnies! This is excellent stuff!! I'm so proud of you. You're making things happen and that's wonderful. As T.I. says, there's "big things poppin!"

Elayne said...

Thanks for being an awesome cheerleader!!! Hope your weekend is fab!

Julie Kibler said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!
(That was three cheers, by the way.)

I'm so proud and happy for you!

Elayne said...

Julie, thanks so much!!! You know I'll keep you posted!