11 June 2007

Long time, no blog

Jeez Louise! It has been a long time. Just about a week, and no I'm in my house all alone because DH and the minions have gone to Denver for the day. I should be writing now, doing all the things I've wanted to do for an age amidst the peace and quiet. And I'm afraid to open my manuscript. What if I don't have anything worth saying? What if my characters revolt and refuse to show up to play? Sometimes I wonder if I'm even cut out for the writing business. Like I said, Jeez Louise! I don't think I can call this writer's block. Hell, I'd have to open the manuscript, wouldn't I?

I've never stood down to any challenge, so I guess that means I'll open my book and write it. Can you hear the sigh? It was one of those big chest-heaving ones. Okay. Here I go. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Julie Kibler said...

Look at Sara Lewis' blog entry from today. It might help!

Elayne said...

Thanks, Julie! I'll have to go check it out!