08 November 2007

Happy birthday, brother

Today is my little brother's birthday. I don't know where he is, and the sad part is I don't want to know. Somewhere along the road he chose a path I can't condone. One I hope he comes out of. Until that time, I will love him from afar and wish him all the best. And I pray that today he knew somehow that he was on my mind. That he wasn't forgotten and isn't unloved. I hope that he managed to eek out some birthday cheer from whatever hell he found himself in. And I pray that this is his best year ever. Makarisomos, T.

2 comments:

Delafantastika said...

You're such a good soul. I hope he appreciates that wherever he is.

Julie Kibler said...

May he be safe and find his way back to a healthy lifestyle again one day.

Sorry for your heartbreak. It's obvious how much you love him.